Political correctness

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream
media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to
pick up a turd by the clean end."

So does this mean I'm supposed to call you a "seasoned flatulance" rather than old fart?

I try not to offend anyone but regardless of one's background, trashy people are trashy people.

grannysoo":3li1mo2q said:
You just can't polish a turd.......

You really can. Mythbusters the other night they polished a lion turd and another type and they both had a high glossy polish.

dun":3dgoyymx said:
grannysoo":3dgoyymx said:

You really can. Mythbusters the other night they polished a lion turd and another type and they both had a high glossy polish.

One wonders WHY? Are they running of out myths to disprove? Did they spray it, or tumble it or what? A lion turd? Would make an interesting paperweight. If they smell as bad as regular cat turd, I don 't think I would want it.

Lammie":odhbklh8 said:
dun":odhbklh8 said:
grannysoo":odhbklh8 said:

One wonders WHY? Are they running of out myths to disprove? Did they spray it, or tumble it or what? A lion turd? Would make an interesting paperweight. If they smell as bad as regular cat turd, I don 't think I would want it.
It was one of those "suggested by viewer" type of deals.
Here's a link. The commercial at the start breaks up pretty badly but the actual program part doesn;t
http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/mythbus ... -turd.html

dun":3kvhxa3m said:
grannysoo":3kvhxa3m said:

Some local arts and crafts fairs sell moose turds that folks actually buy! :shock: Never have gotten up close and personal enough to see if they were polished or not.

my ex paw inlaw had a construction co. in ga. they were working around the atlanta zoo..and a monkey threw a dried out turd and hit one of his workers in the leg and fractured it... can you imagine trying too explain that one to folks :p that monkey had too have a arm on it too put the heat on a turd like that :lol:

I was at a craft show where there were little bags of the white styrofoam packing peanut thingys and they were selling them as snowman poop, AND people WERE BUYING THEM!!!!

MistyMorning":2zdzazbr said:
dun":2zdzazbr said:
grannysoo":2zdzazbr said:

Some local arts and crafts fairs sell moose turds that folks actually buy! :shock: Never have gotten up close and personal enough to see if they were polished or not.

I've given nieve people deer droppings and told them they were smart pills. The few that bit said they tasted like $hit and I said yeah they work good don't they!

dun":1epdv3s6 said:
grannysoo":1epdv3s6 said:

You're right dun.......... After enough polishing you can stop paying taxes and hold high level cabinet positions at the same time. Amazing what polish can do. And once the polish is on; you gain the right to tell everyone else what to do. Just the way things work.

Latest posts