Political Correctness

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by the mainstream media, that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

dun":301vb9he said:
A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by the mainstream media, that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree. I didn't know we could talk about politics like this.

dun":2i9gc1j7 said:

And if it came out of a member of a minority, they think that both ends are clean.

Cabo":2gkivrf4 said:
And if it came out of a member of a minority, they think that both ends are clean.

And there are some people on this board who have their heads so firmly planted in their posteriors that they won't have to worry about anything coming out.

badaxemoo":3f7n8pth said:
And there are some people on this board who have their heads so firmly planted in their posteriors that they won't have to worry about anything coming out.

Are you speaking from personal experience?

VanC":1eumj5x7 said:
badaxemoo":1eumj5x7 said:

I sure am.

When I was younger I used to vote Republican.

badaxemoo":1qz3ywxf said:
VanC":1qz3ywxf said:
badaxemoo":1qz3ywxf said:

I sure am.

When I was younger I used to vote Republican.

Just the opposite for me. Which means at some point as we were changing politically, we agreed on everything. Imagine that! ;-)

Latest posts