Political board - covid threads

Help Support CattleToday:

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A note about "censoring" on this forum. Yes, and everyone agrees to it when they sign up.

One thing about truly free speech and no censoring; the effects are not censored either. So, in real life you may get socked in the nose and knocked out for moaning and complaining in someone's home or business or just shown the door.

In the Forum works, you can say what you want, and the "staff" of the forum may use the warn, ban, delete a post or just remove the person that is here to complain rather than just talk about Cattle.

So everyone has free speech, and Mod 2 and Mod 3 and I have free consequences to give out.

I've checked my PM's (conversations) and checked with another admin that does not come here often. There are no messages from @Mountaintown Creek Ranch.

And it's plain as day if you read the forum header, description:

[H3]Politics, Religion & Controversy[/H3]
The place for political talk, religious debates, and all other topics that may cause intense discussions.
Send Private Conversation to Marie for access.

Mountaintown Creek Ranch

CT Supporter
CT Supporter
Reaction score
I requested it in the forum because I thought that's what you were supposed to do I went from seeing them to not seeing them. Forgive my ignorance but I did not understand the rules it appeared that some people could say things and others couldn't and I understand that but to say that I did and ask is not true thank you for your time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220111-143530.png
    Screenshot_20220111-143530.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 14

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know who you sent that to, but where "any censored threads" are? Really, that could apply to every forum on this site as some do get edited or deleted for various reasons.

If you would like to see the Political forum area and cannot try this censored stuff all over the place, just send me a message. But fussing about censoring will not go over here. I can be very helpful to members that will to get along and ask for help instead of fuss for imaginary issues. And even in the Political area polite talk and all normal rules apply. It's just where topics many don't want to be involved with are put.

I'll look forward to your private message if you'd like access to the Political forum.

J+ Cattle

Reaction score
I joined the forum to discuss cattle related topics, not politics, so I happily choose NOT to request access to the political topics posts.
I would much rather see a picture of your new calf, new bull or the working dog that you're training, hear about the problems you're having trying to fix the tractor or baler. If I want politics, I can turn on the news!

farmerjan

Reaction score
I have asked 3 times.
I guess I am not doing it right.
I have no response yet.

Amazing how quickly I was asked by administration for money as soon as I joined but can't get a response on how to get access.

I don't understand I didn't opt out of anything.....

I am new to this site. I guess I was censored yesterday for saying"covid". I received a post instructing me to message Marie but when I go to members drop down box I can't see how to message her. I responded to that message but have not heard back.
It's pretty amazing that I was censored for saying a word when there are people on here fighting and beating each other's brains out verbally everyday, I don't understand the website's rules.

Why does a person have to ask for access.....why are we censored ???
If someone doesn't like a topic don't be a part of the conversation!!

People must have a choice...by censoring us...we are not given a choice.

Last time I looked we were still the USA.
All you have to do is go to the little envelope top right, which is for conversations... start a new conversation....and type in Marie at the line with Recipients.. and ask for permission in the message box. She will get back to you in 48 hours or less...

Lee VanRoss

Reaction score
I don't know who you sent that to, but where "any censored threads" are? Really, that could apply to every forum on this site as some do get edited or deleted for various reasons.

If you would like to see the Political forum area and cannot try this censored stuff all over the place, just send me a message. But fussing about censoring will not go over here. I can be very helpful to members that will to get along and ask for help instead of fuss for imaginary issues. And even in the Political area polite talk and all normal rules apply. It's just where topics many don't want to be involved with are put.

I'll look forward to your private message if you'd like access to the Political forum.
In clear definitive English please define 'this censored stuff' and all over the place.
God forbid that anyone should have their political sensibilities challenged because they lack the
ability to stop reading or change the screen before them.

Chevy

Reaction score
Anyone that cannot get them has not sent me a message to be allowed into that section. Until today I did not know about Jeanne and her issue. This thread was not in the top threads when I glanced at Coffee Shop.

She now has access to the political area. I'll come back in a bit and see who else in the thread has not requested access.

What are you talking? If I don't request getting in all threads I don't see them? Seems like you need a under x than let the child have their teen boards and adult used the rest. If your running a 4H forum or children forum or babysitting please do otherwise let adults use the board.
Or a debate board. Everything isn't political.

Chevy

Reaction score
User agreement
Where can I find a copy of the rules ?

Yea please send me a copy the rules as well. All these changes, we all may need copies. Before you done making changes, asking for donations like a gofundme up there, running people off the board that's making you money may want to remember we been here long than you. Just saying.

Mod2

Staff member
Reaction score
Scroll to the bottom of the page click the link terms and rules.

OP
Jeanne - Simme Valley

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
@Chevy - we at least have a place we can and DO talk politics. We could not do that before. I appreciate the new forum. Thanks Marie and any others involved in the change.
I was confused, because there were threads in OTHER forums, that just disappeared. So, my first thought were they were deleted. I did not know about the political board and did not know they were moved. They were shown in the "Yesterday's Forum Activity", but all I got was OOPS. That part was very confusing. Should go to a screen saying it was MOVED.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In clear definitive English please define 'this censored stuff' and all over the place.
God forbid that anyone should have their political sensibilities challenged because they lack the
ability to stop reading or change the screen before them.

Clear English: If it's a political thread it will be deleted or moved to the political section.
If it's a post that is trying to make a non-political topic political, it will be deleted.

No problems at all.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yea please send me a copy the rules as well. All these changes, we all may need copies. Before you done making changes, asking for donations like a gofundme up there, running people off the board that's making you money may want to remember we been here long than you. Just saying.

Sorry you are all upset. The political area is for talking about political stuff.
And the asking for funds is there for those that want to help, and for those that don't want to and still use the forum - we don't make them stop posting, etc.

Unfortunately, life is not where everyone has things just the way they want. Most can adjust to that and take so much good, and a few things they don't like.

baconEater54

Reaction score
OK - I have seen two posts about Covid vaccines, but when I click on them - Poof - oh, yeah, I mean OOPS - they're gone. Is this getting to be like FB - if someone says something against Covid vaccine, it disappears?
OK - I have seen two posts about Covid vaccines, but when I click on them - Poof - oh, yeah, I mean OOPS - they're gone. Is this getting to be like FB - if someone says something against Covid vaccine, it disappears?
I admit,

NO I AM PROUD TO BE
A LIFELONG CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE and LIFELONG GOP”

BUT………..

I am very much ashamed of ALL THE Anti Vac/Anti Mask Red Neck Republicans who refuse to consider the science of vaccinations and masks..... you guys need to grow up and think like adults not like spoiled children...........

And like spoiled kids say "No I refuse to be vaccinated"

Or "I refuse to wear a mask" …SAYING. "I HAVE MY RIGHTS NOT TO COMPLY"

Even around the weaker old people or immune deficient people

Even as grandparents and immune deficient people die

HOW CRUEL

HOW IRRESPONSIBLE

Maybe WE ALL NEED TO to stand up to the Radical Republican Anti Vac/Anti Mask Fools

Who are trying to take over the GOP :::::::::: Before these boobs destroy our party

COVID-19 cases in Florida are rising faster than in any other U.S. state

According to data from The New York Times as of Monday, the state saw a 185 percent increase in average daily COVID-19 cases over the last 14 days. It now records on average 1,941 cases a day.

This compares to a nationwide increase in average daily COVID infections of 43 percent over the last two weeks.

AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS WHINE ABOUT VACCINATION MANDATES

That is shows just how dumb Radical Anti Vac/Anti Mask Bullies are

[[[. We NOW STAND AT OVER ………800,000…….. deaths nation wide. ]]]

……………………That is way too many people dying …….………………

Take your Vaccinations

Wear your mask

Way to go ……. Governor. DeSantis ….. … ….. ….. !!!!!

………. ………. ………. You too Greg Abbott……. !!!!

Way to go Glenn Allen Youngkin…………….

……………….. ………….. You guys are killing our own people!!!!

CNN)Former President Donald Trump pushed back on a questioner's skepticism about the effectiveness and safety of the Covid-19 vaccine in a new interview, saying that the "vaccine works" and "people aren't dying when they take the vaccine."

"Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get (Covid), it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine," he said in an interview with The Daily Wire's Candace Owens that was released Tuesday.
When Owens began raising doubt about the vaccine efficacy, Trump interjected, saying, "Well, no, the vaccine works."
"The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't take their vaccine. But it's still their choice, and if you take the vaccine, you are protected," he said.
Yup... same for me! Censorship................... You're entitled to your own views, as long as they are the same as my views............

Now see if this blocking???

Attachments

• 5A50590E-4AAC-4BE7-8B7C-0613F0A8023C.jpeg
    5A50590E-4AAC-4BE7-8B7C-0613F0A8023C.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts