Policital

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurleyjd

Reaction score
Now I get it anything that has conservative leanings will not be removed. Anything leaning a little bit to the liberal side will be removed immediately.

hurleyjd":17u31qec said:
Now I get it anything that has conservative leanings will not be removed. Anything leaning a little bit to the liberal side will be removed immediately.

Great, that's awesome, how it should be.

Now you know how it feels to be a conservative most of the time.

hurleyjd":1c4ntq8a said:

The forum has a very tribal culture. Anything that does not fit the CT culture is treated as an offense. Some criticize snowflakes - many are snowflakes.

Let it be. It does not matter. Everyone knows it.

True, but the majority should rule. A lot has to do with the words and how you use them, same as personal attacks. Seems like liberals need to shout and try and push their agenda more than a conservative.

True Grit Farms":q9z5zfb9 said:
True, but the majority should rule. A lot has to do with the words and how you use them, same as personal attacks. Seems like liberals need to shout and try and push their agenda more than a conservative.

Vince:

What I observe in America is that very few are thinking for themselves! Most are following radical dogma like sheep. A radical person can get a forum from which to speak and people follow like sheep. People don't stop to think if the propaganda is good or bad for America.

In every aspect, people need to be individuals - think! The country right now is just two crazy tribes!

just see which one lines up closer to the constitution and follow them. every thing else is fluff and feel good. Most people cant see the truth because their eyes are wide shut.

hurleyjd":28j886jj said:
If you are referring to a thread you created early yesterday or late the night before, (I believe the title was "What's really going on" ? )I think it went 'poof' because of the server upgrade. I saw that thread early, but Mr. Gravlee explained that after the database was done from a backup, several recent threads and posts rode the thunder into oblivion, because they hadn't been backed up yet.

True Grit Farms":3p7eej1n said:

Even if the majority is stupid? And don't try and pretend that conservatives don't try to push their agenda either. Everyone does in politics, that's the point of politics.

Bright Raven":2mv1bm9f said:
Vince:

What I observe in America is that very few are thinking for themselves! Most are following radical dogma like sheep. A radical person can get a forum from which to speak and people follow like sheep. People don't stop to think if the propaganda is good or bad for America.

In every aspect, people need to be individuals - think! The country right now is just two crazy tribes!

Three. Don't forget the Tea Party.

Bestoutwest":2a9fbfn2 said:
True Grit Farms":2a9fbfn2 said:

Even if the majority is stupid? And don't try and pretend that conservatives don't try to push their agenda either. Everyone does in politics, that's the point of politics.

Good point, Hillary did get more raw votes so I guess that side is as you described.

oops, political, we better "move on".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts