Polaris ATV

Help Support CattleToday:

Fire Sweep Ranch":u22i4kb3 said:
Last winter, we bought a used 4x4 Polaris to do chores, and now can not live without it. We took it into a professional shop to get some work done (it was pulling really hard to the right for no reason, and would loosen up if you turned a tight circle to the right fast), and there was gas slowly leaking out of the little hose when it was turned off. It had a slight power issue, meaning SOMETIMES when you pushed it to go faster it would not go, but act like it had no guts. Anyway, the shop visit cost us just under $600, they replaced something in the front end, rebuilt the carb, and replaced a belt (forgive me for the vagueness, I am NOT mechanically inclined!). So, now it is worse than it was before!!! It still pulls to the right (they said the 4x4 button gets stuck and causes this - but we never use the button) and now I can not even get it to go up a hill! I am so ticked, because it is useless now, since it will not go unless on flat ground, acts like it has no power to get up and go... What could cause this? Something easy we can fix ourselves?

I think the old polaris is not a good idea to buy you ca buy yamaha quad bike instead of that.

Latest posts