Polar Bear Attack

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
Warning - graphic images of Polar Bear attack in Churchill, Man.

These are pictures of an actual polar bear attack in Churchill. These pictures were taken while people watched and could do nothing to stopthe attack!<

BearAttack-ExplicitPhotosED.jpg

OMG, Randi...I almost didn't scroll down to the pictures after I read your description. Then I thought, "Nah, not Randi!"

That has got to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! :)

Alice

Hippie Rancher":29kx853x said:
its there now - cute - also Dun sent a version by pm

my computer is 18 months old = probably getting time to ship it :lol2: :roll:

Does it need to grow wheels?

Alice

DNR officer called me several years ago to ask if I would take a cub. No other rehabbers wanted. I said no ~ I don't want it.

I asked later what they did with it, who took it.

They destroyed it. No one would take it. I felt awful. I didn't know that that was their 2nd option.

Trouble is they all grow up :frowns: Pittbull puppies-cutest pups ever baby piggies,Herfords ,donkey foals,kittens
children-they all grow up,darn it!

All animals are usually cute when small.... but for the life of me, I cant figure out what good bears are for?

Limomike":2mkw6zeu said:
All animals are usually cute when small.... but for the life of me, I cant figure out what good bears are for?
So you can ask if they poop in the woods?
Don't know about polar bears but had some black bear in Alaska when I was a kid - tasted like good rich beef!
They sometimes eat tourists.

Thats all I can come up with right now.

Limomike":3j31p2p9 said:

Think of them as really big ants. A bear can break down a deer carcass into small easily biodegradable pieces a whole lot faster then ants can. Plus a bear skin makes a whole lot neater rug then an ant skin would.

Latest posts