Poland

Help Support CattleToday:

Nothing.
Just a knee jerk reaction, and token 'show of force' that's been planned for awhile anyway.
Start worrying if you hear 11th Armored Cav Regiment and 3rd armored division heads for Fulda.

I wasn't sure. It's almost like the guy that's leaving is spoiling for a fight.

It's easy to run and hide behind someone else. He's been soft for 8 years and now he's pulling this crap. My guess is he's doing worse and trying to deflect the people's attention elsewhere.

Bigfoot":3uugtcqo said:
I wasn't sure. It's almost like the guy that's leaving is spoiling for a fight.

Fairwell trolling is all. Probably just upset that they never got a return gift for the fancy reset button they sent.

Ukraine was the penicle of this conflict and we know who won that contest... it wasn't nato. And nato was the one that started by breaking the decades old treaty that resolved the cold war.

I think the real fight will come in the Taiwan Straits area.
Someone gonna have to fish or cut bait over that failure to reign in China over the last 8-10 years.

greybeard":2l0b3eyx said:
Someone gonna have to fish or cut bait over that failure to reign in China over the last 8-10 years.

I see no reason to be concerned with China, we can't beat them without help from Russia. The three super powers better learn to live together or no one will be living. I would like to see US take Cuba, we sure don't need the Russians or Chinese that close to the US of A.

True Grit Farms":2xh7m3o5 said:
greybeard":2xh7m3o5 said:
I would like to see US take Cuba, we sure don't need the Russians or Chinese that close to the US of A.
I do believe that has been tried. Bay of Pigs bring anything to mind?

ga.prime":etpj81wj said:
What's happened to all the polski wyrob pickles? Concern level high.
I've noticed I can;t get Polish dill pickels anymore, but you can always make your own pierogis

Latest posts