Plz can anyone tell me the breed of this cow?

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

cow.jpg

the right one!!!! thxxxxxxxx m8s![/img]

it might be related to some chocolate cows or something

someone told me....plz someone...help me wit this cow....i would retribute!

someone told me that it might be a swedish chocolate cow

what do you guys think about it?

Both of them look like Holstien cross cattle to me . Horned, Flat, Angular. There appears to be holstein cows standing behind them. I am going to resist the urge to comment on the friend that told you they might be Sweedish chocolate cows.

someone may have told you brown swiss. Ther're not brown swiss

the gray one is obviously a holstein charolais cross.
i dont know about the red one. maybe a holstein limousin cross.

Beefy":35qvl21e said:
the gray one is obviously a holstein charolais cross.
i dont know about the red one. maybe a holstein limousin cross.

sorry dude.....but its not this breed....the gray one....it must be something else cause the site is saying that its not the breed :( thx anyway!

Looks like a couple of mongrels to me. Who can say what breed they are.
Might be 5 or more different breeds in their background.
I go along with younggun on this one; what difference does it make what combination of breeds that they are.

ruby,
if you are really that interested you can type in english in the search box and it will bring up an icq translator for you to download. i deleted my icq years ago, plus i'm not really interested enough to go to all that trouble. let me know what the answer is though.

Nope, not that interested.

Beefy":2n15ir9v said:
ruby,
if you are really that interested you can type in english in the search box and it will bring up an icq translator for you to download. i deleted my icq years ago, plus i'm not really interested enough to go to all that trouble. let me know what the answer is though.

got bored:

"Thus, friend, in you is chance to win five-digit uin. It is necessary altogether to only give to the first correct answer to the question: As call ANIMAL (first I he thought that this is cow. To me they did say that this can be bull, so that I did decide to thus otmazat'sya %) to the right? Are necessary precisely complete surname, name and patronymic. DADA, name to me specifications of this animal! SHOULD I write that these are bull calf or yak, you me already reached!!!! %) here is the photograph of this likable sozdan'ya with the friend (friend? gy):)"