Please Vote For My Daughter!! Please!

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
She's on her way to stardom,as a Covergirl and with a little help from ya'll, I know she'll be partying down hard at the Playboy Mansion! It's been her dream since childhood, and YOU can help make it come true!

2-45.jpg

How on earth did you ever get Warpaint to dress in drag? (Don't, please don't let him know I posted this!)

Wooooooohooooooooo, Gale! Good one!!!! :lol:

Alice

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now theres a girl a dad can be proud of. :p

Crowder you crack me up.............

Gale Seddon":f54b1ntr said:
How on earth did you ever get Warpaint to dress in drag? (Don't, please don't let him know I posted this!)
Gale, How dare you mistake my daughter for Paint! My girl's got hair! Even under her armpits!

Crowder, for the last time i am NOT your daughter! Quit posting pics of me for all your friends to gawk over!

p.s. see ya for supper!

MistyMorning":1x2qgnjb said:
Crowder, your kinda on a roll tonight aren't you? :nod: Too many aqua dots? :nod:

Well crud...I just lost a mouthful of Miller Lite readin' that... :lol:

Now I'm gonna have to open up another one to make up for the loss. :p

Alice

Crowderfarms":2obtshcp said:
MistyMorning":2obtshcp said:
Crowder, your kinda on a roll tonight aren't you? :nod: Too many aqua dots? :nod:

I'm on my 3rd helping of em'. I cant tell if I'm getting easy yet...

Huh...can anybody else? Ask the woman sittin' on the barstool next to ya' and get back to us...

Alice

Alice":2ruxtlr5 said:
MistyMorning":2ruxtlr5 said:

Alice

Drink one for me Aunt Alice. If you git to feelin' EZ,Call me. :shock: Uncle Crowder makes house calls. :D

Crowderfarms":qf9ry19t said:
Alice":qf9ry19t said:
MistyMorning":qf9ry19t said:

Alice

Drink one for me Aunt Alice. If you git to feelin' EZ,Call me. :shock: Uncle Crowder makes house calls. :D

My word Crowder! You had yourself quite a night last night. :shock: This A.M. it seems like every thread I open you pop up. How do you feel this morning? Are you still at the hospital? Did they have to pump your stomach? Will you send me some aqua-dots? ;-)

I'm fresh out of them Aqua Dots. Left me high and dry with only a Brick in my britches.I've got the word out for somebody to pick me up some more while there might still be some on the shelves at Habib-Mart.

Well Uncle Crowder as long as she keeps her mouth shut, she can't be any worse on the stage than Miss South Carolina was. All she has to do is wiggle he rump she should be OK! a chip off the old block, she takes after you no dought.

chrisy":3j3h61g7 said:
Well Uncle Crowder as long as she keeps her mouth shut, she can't be any worse on the stage than Miss South Carolina was. All she has to do is wiggle he rump she should be OK! a chip off the old block, she takes after you no dought.

Thanks Chrisy for them kind ass words.At least she aint nasty as that Beckham import we got on every channel. :shock:

Crowderfarms":1tilb5de said:
chrisy":1tilb5de said:

Thanks Chrisy for them kind ass words.At least she aint nasty as that Beckham import we got on every channel. :shock:

gald you got her and not us, she does my head in that skeletor. who else can we palm off on ya'll

Latest posts