Please pray

Help Support CattleToday:

rockridgecattle

Reaction score
I mentioned a while back that my mom is diagnosed with ALS with pseudo bulbar onset. Anyways, today she fell down in the back yard and hurt her head requiring stitches. As well she broke her hip. She is in surgery this evening. She can not be put under because that would require a breathing tube. If they put one in, it will never come out until she passes. So this hip surgery will be done with an epidural.
Please pray for healing and strength, she will need it. She is already haveing a difficult time walking, needs the assist of a machine for talking, and several other machines for coughing, assisted breathing and suctioning.
Please pray for wisdom for the doctors
My mom is 59
Thanks all

I just found out the surgery did not happen today. It is scheduled for Saturday. There is talk of her going into a nursing home. They said 2 + weeks. My brother figures 8 or more. Since she is very ill already it will take longer for the bones to heal. As well she may never walk again.

May the Lord bless and keep all of you. :heart:

Alice

yall will be in my thoughts an prayers.an hope your mom comes through everything ok.

Latest posts