Please pray for this family

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
I just got a call from my Aunt in Oklahoma. My cousin's son committed suicide. He hung himself. I guess a member of the family found him as he did this in a mobile home they had on their property. He was just 25. It happened last Thursday. They just released the body today. They have had troubles over the years. He as a good kid. The last I'd heard he was managing a Dollar Tree store. I don't really know if he left a note or what his motives might be. It's so sad for their family, though. My Aunt just lost her sister, my Mom, and now this.

Please join me in praying for their strength. This is awful news. They were a very close family.

Thanks, everyone. It agree that he was much too young and that this whole situation is just bad. I'm headed up there tomorrow, early. I don't want to burden anyone by showing up today. I'm sure they have enough to do without adding me to the mix. I have talked to my aunt several times and they seem to be doing as well as can be expected, which is to say, not well at all...

Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Latest posts