Please listen and don't be cynical

Help Support CattleToday:

WOW
OMG
It brought :cry2: to my eye's, I hope she goes on and makes millions. Simon Cal's smile was priceless :D

My opinion of Susan Boyles is...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My opinion of the blond judge is...
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

They aired that on television here last night - local news. Awesome. It appeared that most were in disbelief initially. The whole crowd was on its feet before it was over. The judge's expressions were really fun to watch.

That was incredible. I liked what one comment said. Basically she wasn't this airbrushed junk that gets shoved down our throats all the time that is supposed to sound like singing.

She does have talent, thats whats wrong with these shows though, they focus on the looks more than the voice. Why can't a 47 year old be just as good, if not better than a teeny bopper. Think about it, who would have more experience?This lady is causing a stir because she believed in herself enough to try out, and even when the audience mocked her, she carried on. Who buys albums becasue of the way someone looks, I don't, I like the music I like because I like the music, the voice.

How about this years American Idol, honestly I am not wowed by any of them, unlike last year when everytime I saw David Cook it was like WOW!

GMN

Was on our local and national news yesterday too. They said there were 2 million hits yesterday, but I just listened and it was over 12 million hits.
I would rather listen to her sing then some that are out there now. Rather interesting story about her.
I hope she goes all the way.

show steer up":1qpj01z7 said:
The kids and I are huge American Idol fans, we just love, love, love Adam and Ashley the red headed girl

The red head is Allison, she has a good voice, just needs a few years to get better, get the experience. Adam gets by because he is different, plays a part everytime he is on stage, talented, I'm not sure. He likes to scream his lyrics, I can't stand that, he is more of a freak show than a great singer, JMO. Thats just it, they are all good singers, but there just isn't a stand out like last year. Seems every year, there was one that rocked, could sing any song, and be good at it, this year, the show is just kind of boring.

GMN

oops.......... :D
so who would you like to see win, if you had to pick one.

For me its a toss up between Adam and Allison

show steer up":54pjq0st said:

ADAM.....Allison is good but she needs a little bit more personality, which will come with age, hopefully.

chrisy":3uw7y44m said:
show steer up":3uw7y44m said:

ADAM.....Allison is good but she needs a little bit more personality, which will come with age, hopefully.

If I had to pick one I would say Danny.

GMN

Danny had my heart for a long time; I just don't see him getting any better. What do you think about them saving Matt?
I think they should have let him go; he will be out again this week unless he goes back to singing something with sole.

Latest posts