Please let the cops use some common sense.

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":3nv97s1z said:
That should not make the news. A waste of time to open the link.
Really a 95 year-old grandma slapping her granddaughter because she won't get her sorry but out of bed. And then grandma goes to jail. Only in America, and that kind of thinking promotes this.

True Grit Farms":xvcn5pf1 said:
Bright Raven":xvcn5pf1 said:
Really a 95 year-old grandma slapping her granddaughter because she won't get her sorry but out of bed. And then grandma goes to jail. Only in America, and that kind of thinking promotes this.

What you had for supper last night would be more newsworthy.

True Grit Farms":1or82jtu said:
Bright Raven":1or82jtu said:

I think thats pretty ridiculous... When people try to get sorry people off their @.. They get in trouble this is exactly why the country has the issues it has.

Need to get a boot up her azz,out the door and don't come back till you gotta job to help pay the bills. I've no tolerance for people like that, not even my own family. Rant over

Domestic abuse laws are sometimes written that way (right or wrong) to prevent a spouse or partner from being intimidated into not pressing charges after the police see clear evidence of violence. Imagine if it was a 250lb 30-year-old man vs a 20 something female. This is an extreme case, but the laws are written to protect the victims! This case just happened to be a grandmother and her lazy 40 something granddaughter.

sstterry":aeh7wkif said:
Domestic abuse laws are sometimes written that way (right or wrong) to prevent a spouse or partner from being intimidated into not pressing charges after the police see clear evidence of violence. Imagine if it was a 250lb 30-year-old man vs a 20 something female. This is an extreme case, but the laws are written to protect the victims! This case just happened to be a grandmother and her lazy 40 something granddaughter.
That the sad part, 40 something...20 + years past needing it.

Latest posts