Please keep your eyes open

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
There is a rapest/burgler who preys on older women-95 was the oldest.
Anyhow,he stole a very unusual clock that they hope can lead police to him. It has a rearing horse on the top,very ornate-wall clock-roman numbers-has a pendlum.. Wish I could move photos around.. If someone could go to Centerville,Texas news and post a photo I'd be really grateful. He has hit from Houston to Caldwell.. They have good DNA,so if /when he is caught he'll be the right one,but FINDING the SOB seems to be the hard part. That's why I'm posting this here,y'all can spread this news around so that he can't hide from everybody.

Here's the photo from the news site:

StolenClock.jpg

Oh Thank you,thank you..I've got to get my brain together to find out how to do that..
This guy could be anywhere,he seems to be quite moble and he blends in..

If he shows up, tell him you have AIDS, he will probly just thank you for the heads up and leave.
~Tom

kerley":2ozxnhja said:
If he shows up, tell him you have AIDS, he will probly just thank you for the heads up and leave.
~Tom

Not necessarily. Rapists are so filled with rage and hate against women, most don't give a d@mn.

chippie":sg3giu2c said:
kerley":sg3giu2c said:
~Tom

Not necessarily. Rapists are so filled with rage and hate against women, most don't give a d@mn.

The sicko probably already has the virus. An injection of lead would be the cure. :idea:

One woman did shoot at him. She got close,but sadly missed.
What I don't get,these are very small towns..Have you ever been in a small town without everybody knowing it? How does he blend in enough to scope out old ladies liveing alone who have anything worth stealing? I know my UPS driver,my postman,of course mantance here. Can you think of what he must be doing to blend in? Cause I sure can't.