Playoffs

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC

Reaction score
OK, it's time for our annual NFL playoff prediction thread. Here's mine for next weeks games:

Texans 24, Bengals 20
Steelers 16, Broncos 6

Saints 38, Lions 27
Falcons 31 Giants 21

VanC":12zdxwre said:
OK, it's time for our annual NFL playoff prediction thread. Here's mine for next weeks games:

Texans 24, Bengals 20
Steelers 16, Broncos 6

Saints 38, Lions 27
Falcons 31 Giants 21
I'll take the Bengals, steelers, Saints, and Giants.

VanC":13yrlvnw said:

Texans 24, Bengals 20
Steelers 16, Broncos 6

Texans 24
Bengals 17 Texans better watch out. Bengals can be dangerous, but could also be terrible.

VanC":13yrlvnw said:
Saints 38, Lions 27
Falcons 31 Giants 21

NY Giants 34
Falcons 17 Falcons haven't shown me enuf this year. I thought/hoped they'd be better. Cruz can sure enough catch a football and Eli can throw.

Well Houston outplayed Baltimore except on the scoreboard where it counts. Jacoby Jones get's the certified idiot play of the year. The Pats should eat Baltimore up.

TennesseeTuxedo":1p3nj79z said:
I wouldn't count on that Caustic. The Ravens match up fairly well with New England.
I don;t know how well baltimore will do without their most valuable player from today, Yates!

I have come up with a guaranteed, can't miss way to make all my friends on here tons of money.....

So, here is the secret, just check out my pics for each NFL game and bet all you got on the other team. :lol: I think I have got one game right all playoff long.

TennesseeTuxedo":2buwdgi2 said:
I wouldn't count on that Caustic. The Ravens match up fairly well with New England.

They dang sure don't have an offense that can get in a shoot out with Brady. A rookie QB had them scared, Brady ain't no rookie. Flacco spent more time running than did Ray Rice. Yates made some rookie mistakes but he looks good for the future. Jones is a bonehead that really hurt. I always will root for the AFC over the NFC if the Baltimore I saw today shows up at Foxboro they are going to have a long day. If Houston had got past Baltimore they couldn't beat New England, with a great defense . Houston scored two of Baltimores touchdowns today. If Baltimore wins I will root for them they just are not the best AFC team at this time and neither is Houston. My :2cents:

Latest posts