Playing in the snow (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

LoveMoo11

Reaction score
We are in the middle of another snowstorm, there's about a foot down so far! Took Sadie Sue out for a romp, she LOVES snow. It really is pretty, but just a pain to deal with!
017.JPG

0111.JPG

0141.JPG

0102.JPG

lol, a foot is a pain to deal with? right now we have about 4 feet on the ground here, and more on the way sat/sunday (after another week of below zero windy temps). We have more snow already this year then we had all year last year, and the farmers almanac is saying lots of snow in march for us. Im not complaining though, last year we had tons of ice.

VtMapleGal":20s37mfm said:
lol, a foot is a pain to deal with? right now we have about 4 feet on the ground here, and more on the way sat/sunday (after another week of below zero windy temps). We have more snow already this year then we had all year last year, and the farmers almanac is saying lots of snow in march for us. Im not complaining though, last year we had tons of ice.

Oh, no a foot is what we got yesterday on TOP of the feet we had haha! Yeah it is definitely better than ice though, and I'm glad the cold is gone, it got up to 17 today which was nice :D :D

i agree those are very cute pics.an the dog is having a blast.but all that snow makes my old bones cold.

Latest posts