"Pink Lady" and new baby girl...

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
downsized_1010091653a.jpg

Did you post a photo of your bull? What color/markings? I really like Longhorns (cattle,not football teams :lol2: )

peg4x4":ruwuifo4 said:
Did you post a photo of your bull? What color/markings? I really like Longhorns (cattle,not football teams :lol2: )

Here he is, "MH Warpaint."

Img_1664.jpg

This will be his last go round. We have several of his daughters, and he has to go.

Wish I'da won the Lottery.. :) He'll be one of the bulls on my pretend ranch.

I've seen that look on mothers face often-sort of 'watch it,don't get any closer'. But please tell me Warpaint, are they really as docile and intelligent as peole say?
Lovely animals,pity about bull.

alisonb":1y3uoge1 said:
I've seen that look on mothers face often-sort of 'watch it,don't get any closer'. But please tell me Warpaint, are they really as docile and intelligent as peole say?

They really are quite tame. We've only got one or two that we can't hand feed. Pink is a good momma, and doesn't mind the attention to her calves. We do have one though that I cannot get anywhere near when she has a newborn. Anybody else in the family can do whatever with her, but not me. The bull is isolated in a lot until breeding time comes shortly. We raised him from a 6 mo. old. He was halter broke and shown until he was 16 mo. old.

warpaint":1afbx2l3 said:
alisonb":1afbx2l3 said:

They really are quite tame. We've only got one or two that we can't hand feed. Pink is a good momma, and doesn't mind the attention to her calves. We do have one though that I cannot get anywhere near when she has a newborn. Anybody else in the family can do whatever with her, but not me. The bull is isolated in a lot until breeding time comes shortly. We raised him from a 6 mo. old. He was halter broke and shown until he was 16 mo. old.

Curious as to why her name is pink lady?

S&WSigma40VEShooter":11xjhi8b said:
warpaint":11xjhi8b said:
alisonb":11xjhi8b said:

Curious as to why her name is pink lady?

She was already named when I got her. She is named after her sire and dam. "Rebel's Pink Lady".

Curious as to why her name is pink lady?[/quote]

She was already named when I got her. She is named after her sire and dam. "Rebel's Pink Lady".[/quote]

Well that would explain it cuz there aint a shade of pink on her.

Latest posts