Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

after you register at photobucket, there will be a box that has "Add Picture". Under that, there is a space to put the location of your picture. If you click "Browse" it will open up to your computer files. Then browse through your files until you get to the picture you want (they're probably on your C:drive). Then choose "Submit".

This is really starting to irretate me!! :mad: :mad: Everytime I bring my picture to the post box here, I can't click on paste. It won't light up to click on it. Got my pic to photobucket tho! Thanks everyone. I think I'm gonna just give up.

Do you select

cherokeeruby":2j7bkbqy said:
Do you select and then put your cursor to the right of it here in the message window, right click on mouse and choose paste. Is that when paste does not show up?[/quote]

Ruby to the rescue

Thanks Campground, That white stuff seems to cause some problems around here in January. That's why I hate fall calvers at my place!

certherfbeef":1pzgh1cu said:
Thanks Campground, That white stuff seems to cause some problems around here in January. That's why I hate fall calvers at my place!

Yea I understand thats why I posted a two year old bull of mine they seem to melt over in South Carolina and fall over dead. This is according to another poster, I quess it gets hotter in SC than Texas.

Hey everyone look at my new avatar! With you all helping me I finally figured it out!!! THANKS :p :D :lol:

TheBullLady":me9rbxhj said:
I'm jealous!

What the heck is "photobucket"? Can't we just paste an address Cherokee?

:???:

you can just paste an address if it's a pic on a public server (for instance, if you have a personal website). you can't post links to anything stored on your own hard drive.
i originally found tripod but it wouldn't let you link. after some more searching i found photobucket. when registering you don't have to give real information but you may have to give a real e-mail address.

Well that didn't work to well. I tried to go to photo bucket but it was tied up and send me to tinypic.com so I tried to use that. Guess I'll wait until photo bucket is up again.
;-)

I'm sure glad I found this site a few months ago, lots of good info from a lot of good people. By checking these old posts from C. Ruby and others I figured out how to use Photo Bucket. I love it when a plan comes together!
;-)

Latest posts