• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

pictures

CPL

Reaction score
Here are pictures of my two hereford calves from this year. They are both out of a Feltons Domino 774 son we used last year and will be using again this year.

The first is a heifer that was born March 17. She weighed 90 lbs. The picture after her is her dam.

The other is a bull out of my heifer. He was born March 26 and weighed 72 lbs. So I guess the bull was calving ease when he needed to be.

I know they're not very old, they aren't even quite a month in the pictures, but I just like seeing everyone else's pictures so I thought I'd post them. Let me know what you think. Thanks- Christian.

Here's some more:

(There's nothing in there btw)

(Grandpa's new project. He found them on the side of the road on the way home from his school bus route. They must have fell out of a truck.

jcarkie

Reaction score
love seeing pics are the last two charlois? a little short but wide. is the first pic the sire? nice cattle

tlmcr

Reaction score
Christian:

Your cattle look good. I really like the calves, the bull calf looks pretty stout. I will have to come by and see them.

BRG

Reaction score
Nice Herfs. Pretty good udders and stout calves.

iowahawkeyes

Reaction score
Nice animals all the way around. Our neighbor found a pig 2 years ago. Named him Arnold from "Green Acres", made good pork chops.

bigbull338

Reaction score
you have a fine looking bull.an the calves look real good as well.

Avalon

Reaction score
Great looking calves. Of course those last two are sure ugly calves. No wonder they fell off the truck and nobody came after them.

donnaIL

Reaction score
nice looking animals, you should be justifiably proud..good job. donna

rocket2222

Reaction score
Herefords.US":2l2gzzuo said:
They're looking really good, Christian. You've got a good start to build a herd from, IMNTHBHO.

George

Hard to beat a little Feltons, er George.

Looking good, Christian.

milkmaid

Reaction score
CPL":1322mez7 said:

(Grandpa's new project. He found them on the side of the road on the way home from his school bus route. They must have fell out of a truck.

Inquiring minds want to know... did they ride the school bus?