pictures of new calf for HOBBYFARMERS ONLY!!

Help Support CattleToday:

watso059":rrj9yrmo said:
dane12":rrj9yrmo said:
plbcattle":rrj9yrmo said:
unless you have been raising cattle all your life, you shoudn't be having nice calves like that. You should have to pay your dues and lose half your herd first, walk up hill, 12 miles both ways in the snow to school. anyway nice calf

you might be right we have only been doing this for about 5 years
and every year i am learning something new,I have not lost a calf yet however i have lost a couple of cows from the salebarn before i smarten up .had to learn that one the hard way

I feel your pain!! We lost one last year and nearly lost a cow last month because of bad salebarn purchase! I think I am going to buy about 10-15 good heifers this year and not worry about the barn unless we are selling!! :cboy:

we started buying heifers from a local rancher(herefords) and we are starting to see the payoff now you do pay a little more upfront but it is worth it in the long run

Yes, there are some big girls 3 of them are a dairy cross. Then the rest are angus herford mixes.

dane12":3b7rxyib said:
okay i am done for a couple of weeks i am sorry if i have offended some people on here but here at our house everybody loves getting new calfes

Love the new calf photos. Nice looking calves! Those babies always look so "clean" when they are new.

NCM

Latest posts