Pictures of Cows and no grass

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Thought I would take some individual shots today. Take note: Grass is the worse I have had at this time of year. I don't know why!
6y1myr.jpg

axobbk.jpg

33o6ryf.jpg

34pj4ao.jpg

2zp15y0.jpg

j63fib.jpg

t00wh5.jpg

1409ldt.jpg

2gt4s45.jpg

dqrp13.jpg

95nb80.jpg

2d2hh0p.jpg

2cwu5oo.jpg

If my old computer hadn't of crashed I could show West Texas 2011 after extreme hot summer of a 100 plus days of 100 plus temps. Most of those were 110 and more. The days we weren't a 100 we were 98-99 with a dry sw wind.

I'd show you what no grass really looks like

Cross-7":krgiz4bv said:
If my old computer hadn't of crashed I could show West Texas 2011 after extreme hot summer of a 100 plus days of 100 plus temps. Most of those were 110 and more. The days we weren't a 100 we were 98-99 with a dry sw wind.

I'd show you what no grass really looks like

Bite your tongue. Talking like that is bad juju.

This is all I could find but it got a lot worse
Before it started raining late in 2012 that pasture was as slick as concrete

Bright Raven":ihatdldl said:
Pretty horse. He looks tired.

Thanks for finding those pictures.

Sorry to jack up your post, but where I come from your pictures looks like paradise

I drove from my end of the state, to Frankfort this afternoon. Grass appears to be not growing anywhere.

Yesterday and today were the first day cows didn't beller when they see us outside. They also had full guts.

Not enough sun so far this year. Moisture has been good, though. It'll take off in a week or so.

RanchMan90":3b1z6w6f said:
Here's my old plug roughin a living in the sandhills of Oklahoma.

Where are Sandhills ?
Waynoka ?
I had a place in Avard Ok a few years back

I left that country with a pocket full of money.
It cost me a wife and a girlfriend, not at the same time.
I stayed drunk for a year, maybe a little longer.
Blew thru a life time of work.
Kept my job but looking back I don't know how although my sales were up better then than now.
It's been a wild ride.
I wouldn't trade for it, but if I had to do it again I'd of avoided a few people

Bigfoot":18y0v0g1 said:
I drove from my end of the state, to Frankfort this afternoon. Grass appears to be not growing anywhere.
Grass is growing some here in south central Ky but we had it pretty dry up until Easter. Now we got a fair amount of rain and more coming this weekend and grass is starting to take off

Ron a couple of Fire Sweep's brands look like she purchased a commercial from me and Doc.

This cow is the Dam of the heifer below:
t00wh5.jpg

Picture below is a snap shot without much effort but I like this heifer. AI bred to Uno Mas to calve in early September. She is going to be a 1500 pound cow. She has a magnificent personality. And that is saying a mouthfull because all my cows are docile. The Dam is a Hudson Pine/Rocking P cow and her sire was a Built Right Bull I sold two years ago.
dqrp13.jpg

Latest posts