Pictures: More Bull Customer Visits

Help Support CattleToday:

BRG

Reaction score
I did a couple more bull customer visits yesterday and this morning. It was a gorgeous morning to be looking at cattle. The cattle looked good, the customers are happy, the grass is green and the crops look good. Ya can't ask for much more than that.

[/img][/url]

Look great, thanks for the pictures. I have been in SD all this past week and remember seeing some very nice looking Red Angus between Mitchell and Sioux Falls. Weather was great - had a good rain Thursday night but after dark - like Camelot!

Jim

Dandy calves! I always enjoy your pictures, you have some beautiful country up there. It is on my list of places to visit, for sure. Any bloodlines you are particularly high on?

fargus":2tx1yabr said:
Dandy calves! I always enjoy your pictures, you have some beautiful country up there. It is on my list of places to visit, for sure. Any bloodlines you are particularly high on?

The last few years we have gotten along real well with Red Dawg. We are currently using 2 sons of his, but we have been putting as much if not more attention into the herdsires dams, making sure they have the look and soundness we need and have the performance to get it done.

BRG":2xxj0u33 said:
fargus":2xxj0u33 said:

The last few years we have gotten along real well with Red Dawg. We are currently using 2 sons of his, but we have been putting as much if not more attention into the herdsires dams, making sure they have the look and soundness we need and have the performance to get it done.

I found a Red Dawg at Gill Red Angus.... is that the right one? Any issues with feet seeing as King Rob is only a couple generations back? They do have a nice set of clean-up bulls. Thanks for sharing.

Great looking cows and calves. I love red angus :D Would also love to hunt that part of the country.....just beautifull. I bet there are some dandy muley bucks hanging out on those ridges.

fargus":1tkm6ohn said:
BRG":1tkm6ohn said:
fargus":1tkm6ohn said:

I found a Red Dawg at Gill Red Angus.... is that the right one? Any issues with feet seeing as King Rob is only a couple generations back? They do have a nice set of clean-up bulls. Thanks for sharing.

So far their hasn't been a single foot issue with Red Dawg or his offspring. Bad feet is one of my pet pieves, and it isn't good for the industry. Hopefully we won't see any problems down the road, I don't think I will.

Latest posts