Pictures from work

Help Support CattleToday:

jedstivers":1txfk2y0 said:
Craig Miller":1txfk2y0 said:
uplandnut":1txfk2y0 said:
No Craig I'm not in Alabama. Western WI would be my home turf. It is hot in the summer but it sure is nice in the winter to have the time off.

I run both those highways when I go to Texas to work. Neither of them run through alabama. Shouldn't be too hot that far north. :hide:
On I40 ant exit 239 you are 12 miles from me. That's the exit west of Forrest City.

I know the area well jed. I pass through there at least two times a month.

hillbilly beef man":vze5zraf said:
View from my office.

P

Profitable night.

Second best part of the day

I did some buried drops before I got into the oilfields. I always enjoyed that work.

I guess the pictures are kind of hard to see but I get to spend most of my days buying cows and the days I'm not doing that I'm taking care of the cows we've got out on grass.

Sometimes yeah, they just let them in one door and out the other as they are already weighed before they come in the ring. Had about 2000 there today.

Pink drill bits for breast cancer awareness month. I don't know how the boys got so dirty but it sure makes me stand out :)

Craig Miller":2itctbkk said:
Pink drill bits for breast cancer awareness month. I don't know how the boys got so dirty but it sure makes stand out :)

That is awesome! I actually got goose bumps. Have 2 friends going through it right now - THANK YOU for your support!

P.S. There's always one that stands out, not necessarily a bad thing :)

From Nov to January I have a career change

IMG_20161217_130606808_zpsyimkkjxj.jpg