Picture from this morning

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
ta5w7n.jpg

242enhy.jpg

Bright Raven":1n1f81ik said:

These are such beautiful pictures. I absolutely love fields with trees in them (or as my wife likes to say "a forest"). This is the right amount of trees. Enough shade, but it's not a forest. Thanks for sharing.

Bestoutwest":27vu9n3n said:
Bright Raven":27vu9n3n said:

These are such beautiful pictures. I absolutely love fields with trees in them (or as my wife likes to say "a forest"). This is the right amount of trees. Enough shade, but it's not a forest. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. I left the better trees when I did the clearing.

Bright Raven":1dypvkqy said:
callmefence":1dypvkqy said:

Are those some of those cattle you picked up at the sale barn you mentioned in the bull thread?

No. The ancient brangus in the back left is off a similar deal a couple years ago. I bought a handful of em from a fellow who lost his lease.
They were good cows and raised big charx calves. I keep em another go and just weaned calves off them. I reckon they will probably go to town before July. The rest of those live here.

Not trying to Jack your thread. I jump on the four wheeler every morning and take a quick spin. I bet most others do similar.

callmefence":1wpmeuml said:
Bright Raven":1wpmeuml said:
callmefence":1wpmeuml said:

Are those some of those cattle you picked up at the sale barn you mentioned in the bull thread?

No. The ancient brangus in the back left is off a similar deal a couple years ago. I bought a handful of em from a fellow who lost his lease.
They were good cows and raised big charx calves. I keep em another go and just weaned calves off them. I reckon they will probably go to town before July. The rest of those live here.

Not trying to Jack your thread. I jump on the four wheeler every morning and take a quick spin. I bet most others do similar.

No. Please continue. I do the same. Run out before coffee.

Latest posts