Picture from this morning

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":3oqnncvx said:
2jakwmo.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: ... ;-)

TennesseeTuxedo":3oqnncvx said:

You parked on that hill or you got a drone.?

callmefence":2fgu78mk said:
Bright Raven":2fgu78mk said:

TennesseeTuxedo":2fgu78mk said:

Fence: he has the farm listed for sale. They must have used some kind of aerial photography service for the listing. Its a beautiful place.

Bright Raven":1h2ik9i0 said:
callmefence":1h2ik9i0 said:
Bright Raven":1h2ik9i0 said:

TennesseeTuxedo":1h2ik9i0 said:

Fence: he has the farm listed for sale. They must have used some kind of aerial photography service for the listing. Its a beautiful place.

Correct, a drone was used.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":5bxyhyta said:
BR - your avatar does not list WHERE you are located??

You mean my profile? My avatar certainly suggests where I spend some of my time! :cowboy:

Kentucky. You should know. We are Facebook friends. I was just watching the video Phillip posted. Your cattle are looking magnifico!

LOL Hmmm I did not recognize you!!!! Thanks, he loves spending time back at his cabin.
Been rainy on & off for days. Bored around here. Lawn needs mowing, hay needs cutting. errrr. I'm sure there is plenty we COULD be doing - just not the things we WANT to be doing.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":137zq368 said:
LOL Hmmm I did not recognize you!!!! Thanks, he loves spending time back at his cabin.
Been rainy on & off for days. Bored around here. Lawn needs mowing, hay needs cutting. errrr. I'm sure there is plenty we COULD be doing - just not the things we WANT to be doing.
I feel that way a lot!