pics

Help Support CattleToday:

K2011

Reaction score
It was a little cold this morning....

Me056.jpg

Little buck jumping the fence...

Me059.jpg

Thought the "old photo look" looked pretty neat...

Me060.jpg

Go to sleep....go to sleep....go to sleep little cowy....go to sleep....go to sleep, lol

Me061.jpg

Just a moo moo

Me063.jpg

What kind of cow is the last picture? She looks like a Braunvieh/Charolais cross. We have lots that color.

braunvieh":t1jjfyxa said:
What kind of cow is the last picture? She looks like a Braunvieh/Charolais cross. We have lots that color.

To be completly honest....I'm EXACTLY sure what kind she is....I know she is Charolais with some Simm...but that's all I KNOW for sure...

Nice job getting the picture of the buck jumping the fence. I never have my camera around when I see that. Much less have it ready to shoot.

skyline":2wq4833l said:
Nice job getting the picture of the buck jumping the fence. I never have my camera around when I see that. Much less have it ready to shoot.

Thank you...he actually ran across an area we make hay in so that's why I was ready...but it is still hard for me to catch them in the air over the fence

K2011":1kimsj3z said:
braunvieh":1kimsj3z said:

To be completly honest....I'm EXACTLY sure what kind she is....I know she is Charolais with some Simm...but that's all I KNOW for sure...
looks like it coulda been from a simXbrah cow/ char. bull

I'm sorry...in my earier post I meant to say that I'm NOT exactly sure what she is...

Latest posts