Pics that showed up!

Help Support CattleToday:

Man what a lovely sight! and the cattle look good too! I really dont understand, kinda feel sorry for the vegetarians, activist, and so on for not letting themselves enjoy a great steak. But what the hell, leaves another one for me!! great photos Larry

Thanks Dun, I didn't know if you had gotten them.
First pic is just after rolling out an oat bale.
Second pic is a 5 yo cow.
Third pic with the white tag cow is my daughters cow, center cow with her head down has the color and eye pigment we are trying to get into our herd and last cow on the right is a 2000 cow that we plan to AI to King Ten 595.
Fourth and fifth pics are from this falls butchering.
Sixth pic is just a couple of 5 yo cows.
Sorry got the sequence messed up, but you get the idea. :oops:
Thanks rocket we spoil them.
Should have seen them leave the oat hay and chase after the alfalfa bale.

What's the white stuff on the ground??????? :lol2: :lol2: Good looking steaks.......I mean cattle. :banana:

I luv herfrds":9urvmwt7 said:
Thanks Dun, I didn't know if you had gotten them.
First pic is just after rolling out an oat bale.
Second pic is a 5 yo cow.
Third pic with the white tag cow is my daughters cow, center cow with her head down has the color and eye pigment we are trying to get into our herd and last cow on the right is a 2000 cow that we plan to AI to King Ten 595.
Fourth and fifth pics are from this falls butchering.
Sixth pic is just a couple of 5 yo cows.
Sorry got the sequence messed up, but you get the idea. :oops:
Thanks rocket we spoil them.
Should have seen them leave the oat hay and chase after the alfalfa bale.
What are some of the bloodlines in the pictures? Super set of cows!!
DFF

I like 'em, cattle and steaks. Makes me want to go dig some out of the freezer.....steaks that is of course.
I'm feeding a fescue/bermuda/rye blend of square bales and cattle are wintering well on them.

Dun, when I first saw the pics, I thought you were posting pictures of your cows... but the background sure didn't match up with the Missouri Ozarks that I have seen!

Good looking cows.

moonscape!!!!
Thats gods country........ only god and the gophers will live there.
Great looking herfs!

Cousin would not give us the bloodline info on the bulls we bought from him, not going back.
Historically Domino blood is in them.
Wish I had the papers and I could tell you most definately the bloodlines.
Original cows came from Beery's at Vida, MT back in the 40's-50's.

Ok found some older bull papers that we got from our uncle for the bulls we bought from him.
Montana Domino 85007; Dom Standard Lad 10H; Commander; Standard Lass 35J; OXH Classic 9032; Great Scott 8030; ABC L1 Domino 0246; HH Bushman TIB 605; Bell L 1087 MP 90T; LCI Maxie Power 109X; RB L1 901 Domino 970; SH Hummer 9987.
Now these are a small listing of the bloodlines from 4 bulls we bought starting in 1992. I went backwards due to the order in which the papers were filed.

I sure like the looks of your cattle! And that wide open country is really good to see.