[Pics]Some limo/limflex bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

limftw

Reaction score
Thought i'd share a few of the photos we snapped the other day for our catalog. Its safe to say that photography is not my forte.

f41d3dd8-48c4-4b6f-8fdb-3e32af184869_zpsa1e95c4c.jpg

IMG_2107_zps94a6e96d.jpg

DSCN0200_zps27592f46.jpg

806, 529, and U9 the angus on the right
DSCN0207_zpsed06e6e4.jpg

I have zero knowledge of the Lim breed and I assume limflex is a hydrid/cross.

On that last pic, the middle bull with the wide/large butt, how old and what is it breed makeup, assuming it is limflex?

How old are they? I like the first bull best because he seems to express more masculinity than the other two.

@Insurman - to register a Lim-Flex animal it must be 25 to 75 percent Limousin and 25 to 75 percent Angus or
Red Angus, with a maximum allowance of another breed or unknown breed composition of 12.5
percent (1/8th). The bull w/ the wide butt is a purebred limousin and will be a year old on March 12th.

First bull is also my favorite Abrauny. They are all yearling bulls.

very nice looking bulls. I like them all.
a tip about taking pics - hold your camera so that it is level with the bull, so that you are shooting at his body, not looking down at him.
Good luck with your sale!

Cattleman 2000 we do an annual sale with family called "Where Two Trails Meet." It used to just be called the XYZ Ranch Bull Sale. We will also be broadcasting the sale on lmaauctions.com. Catalog will be online hopefully in a week or so.

Latest posts