Jovid

Reaction score
0103.JPG

0094.JPG

0081.JPG

0073.JPG

020.JPG

028.JPG

Jovid that calf in the 3rd picture is just plum ugly. If you'll send me a little gas money I would drive down from Colo and haul his sorry hide off the place for you fore the ugly rubs off on the others.

3waycross":3j1q7rnq said:
Jovid that calf in the 3rd picture is just plum ugly. If you'll send me a little gas money I would drive down from Colo and haul his sorry hide off the place for you fore the ugly rubs off on the others.

Unfortunately we will probably keep that ugly heifer as a replacement. As you can see her momma is also a poor milker but I think we will take our chances. :)

Jovid - looking good.
The calf in the 2nd & 3rd pic are the same?? I like the calf in the 4th picture the best. But they all look good. Aren't they FUN!!! That's what our year's work is all about. :banana:

Jeanne - Simme Valley":p8i6twnf said:
Jovid - looking good.
The calf in the 2nd & 3rd pic are the same?? I like the calf in the 4th picture the best. But they all look good. Aren't they FUN!!! That's what our year's work is all about. :banana:

Thanks

Actually the calf in 2,3,& 4 is the same calf. We think she has some potential. We will see as we all know they do change as they grow up.

That's a great collection of redheads you got there, including the one in the jacket.
Now that's dedication to a good solid color! :clap: :clap:

Jovid":3kxxe72u said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":3kxxe72u said:
Jovid - looking good.

Thanks

Actually the calf in 2,3,& 4 is the same calf. We think she has some potential. We will see as we all know they do change as they grow up.
I thought that was a possibility. More photogenic in #4.

Latest posts