• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pics of the new calves

Help Support CattleToday:

Jovid

Reaction score

3waycross

Reaction score
Jovid that calf in the 3rd picture is just plum ugly. If you'll send me a little gas money I would drive down from Colo and haul his sorry hide off the place for you fore the ugly rubs off on the others.

OP
J

Jovid

Reaction score
3waycross":3j1q7rnq said:
Jovid that calf in the 3rd picture is just plum ugly. If you'll send me a little gas money I would drive down from Colo and haul his sorry hide off the place for you fore the ugly rubs off on the others.

Unfortunately we will probably keep that ugly heifer as a replacement. As you can see her momma is also a poor milker but I think we will take our chances. :)

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Them red cow and calves sure is pretty. With red cattle being as pretty as they are i don't no why anybody would want a black one.

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
Jovid - looking good.
The calf in the 2nd & 3rd pic are the same?? I like the calf in the 4th picture the best. But they all look good. Aren't they FUN!!! That's what our year's work is all about. :banana:

OP
J

Jovid

Reaction score
Jeanne - Simme Valley":p8i6twnf said:
Jovid - looking good.
The calf in the 2nd & 3rd pic are the same?? I like the calf in the 4th picture the best. But they all look good. Aren't they FUN!!! That's what our year's work is all about. :banana:

Thanks

Actually the calf in 2,3,& 4 is the same calf. We think she has some potential. We will see as we all know they do change as they grow up.

cmf1

Reaction score
That's a great collection of redheads you got there, including the one in the jacket.
Now that's dedication to a good solid color! :clap: :clap:

alacattleman

Reaction score
Red Bull Breeder":ovzuwyab said:
Them red cow and calves sure is pretty. With red cattle being as pretty as they are i don't no why anybody would want a black one.
unfortunately this is why

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
Jovid":3kxxe72u said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":3kxxe72u said:
Jovid - looking good.

Thanks

Actually the calf in 2,3,& 4 is the same calf. We think she has some potential. We will see as we all know they do change as they grow up.
I thought that was a possibility. More photogenic in #4.

Latest posts