• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pics of some of my girls..

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Just some pics of a few of my girls and how they are weathering the winter. I think they have held condition really well but we had a fairly good hay season and the temps have not been as brutal for long periods at a time as provinces like Manitoba. As I was out doing chores I brought my camera along and though I would share.. :)

Mandy , she turned 5 on the 7th (same bday as me) she is a small framed cow but raises one heck of a calf her last calf's ween weight was 693lbs at 182 days..She is due to Kalina Moderator any day now..

A purebred heifer due with her first calf,,Little Miss Sunshine..

Remember Stormy ??? She is going to be a year soon, sorry about the pic, but she always comes up to me so it is hard to make her stay unless she is tethered.. :lol2:

Another PB heifer she will be 1 in March

And Lou Lou, a PB black Gelbvieh she is due the end of Feb. and will be two years old in May, she was in a pic I posted in 07 when we had that freak snow storm that knocked the power out for over a day..

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Nice pics HD, I can hardly wait til you start calving and post some pics of those cute calves.
Suppose to start warming up here this weekend. Forcasting 61F for Sunday. Wish I could share it. :D

LoveMoo11

Reaction score
Good looking girls! Sounds like you will be pretty busy with calves soon too! They have held up well over this winter!

Latest posts