Pics of some of my calves... be nice

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
We had some sun today so I went out and went nutz with the camera... sorry. The bigger the number on the tag the younger the calf, most are about 3 weeks, the last one is about a week.

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/hort828/IMG_0461.jpg[/IMG]

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

Nice pics Alan, the calves look all really healthy.BUT you have some nerve putting up pictures of green pasture and babies running around when some of us are up to are knees in snow and mud still and worse yet flooding. :p
Well off to put out yet more bedding I hope this is the last time.

HD

OH, Alan, they are beautiful...such a beautiful red and bright white. You're a lucky guy!

Alice

Thoes are good looking calfs Alan. If i ever switch breeds i am going to give Herfords alot of consideration.

Wow, that white on them is REALLY WHITE! I was admiring the pasture as well.

Edit: After I posted I was showing my husband the photo's and he remarked, "Dang, their white. Did he wash 'em or something?" lol

We're still in the mud season.

Stepper":2szu67aw said:
Thoes arent herefords ? What breed are they ?

I'm thinking about starting a new breed, Black Herefords are catching on, thinking about starting a "Red" Hereford breed. :D

Thanks for the comments,
Alan

Those are some good looking calves.

I guess I better not post some pics from around here. We are up to our knees in....green grass. We need to get more cows to eat the grass.

IMG_0461.jpg

Here is the one that didn't open.

Alan, have you got a photo of the calf standing on the right of calf no 80? what his breeding?

Knersie,

I missed the ear tag in the shot "by just that much" :mad: :D (a little Maxwell Smart). After a little reaserch on who the calf is, he is out of a BRL CALL 100L daughter, and this is the last calf crop for my bull (sold him last fall) he was a Big T Curious George and a Wrangler 832D bred bull.... nothing too special.

ALan

Alan":3sfrf53u said:
Knersie,

I missed the ear tag in the shot "by just that much" :mad: :D (a little Maxwell Smart). After a little reaserch on who the calf is, he is out of a BRL CALL 100L daughter, and this is the last calf crop for my bull (sold him last fall) he was a Big T Curious George and a Wrangler 832D bred bull.... nothing too special.

ALan

That calf looks special. Showing muscle developement on the outer thighs at such a young age is always a good sign.

Latest posts