Pics of my first heifers and bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Arkansas":k7pptb4m said:
must be nice, my 11 year old boy wants to only play games...INSIDE...lol

Take the "NOFRENDO" and set it in the road and run over it several times. Biggest mistake i ever made was letting my youngest play video games.

3waycross":3qmngrku said:
Arkansas":3qmngrku said:

Take the "NOFRENDO" and set it in the road and run over it several times. Biggest mistake i ever made was letting my youngest play video games.

I have one of those. It takes a solid kick in the a$$ to get him out the door and moving but once he's out there he goes like he!!. At nine years old he's a better mechanic than I'll ever be. :lol:
Now my girl, she will be a cowman someday :nod: .

3waycross":2skqi9n2 said:
Arkansas":2skqi9n2 said:

3way, I know 50+ year old men in good health that do nothing but play those blasted things every free minute they have, and then complain their life isn't what they want it to be.

I'll always remember when games were on a stand in restaunts, and my great nephew "borrowed" a quarter from my dad to go play one--he returned and exclaimed "I won--I won".
Dad didn't even look up from his bowl of dumplings. "You did? Did it give your quarter back?"

'well--nooo.'

"Then you didn't win squat boy"
:D

greybeard":18un0f2p said:
3waycross":18un0f2p said:
Arkansas":18un0f2p said:

3way, I know 50+ year old men in good health that do nothing but play those blasted things every free minute they have, and then complain their life isn't what they want it to be.

I'll always remember when games were on a stand in restaunts, and my great nephew "borrowed" a quarter from my dad to go play one--he returned and exclaimed "I won--I won".
Dad didn't even look up from his bowl of dumplings. "You did? Did it give your quarter back?"

'well--nooo.'

"Then you didn't win squat boy"
:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts