Pics of heifers.

Help Support CattleToday:

Sweetheart, my prayers are with you and your family...and your daddy. Don't you worry about anything right now other than what it takes for you to get thru.

And yes, you have some really good advice, btw! :D

My grandson is 13...come for a visit sometime... ;-)

Alice :heart:

Alice":1jej428h said:
Sweetheart, my prayers are with you and your family...and your daddy. Don't you worry about anything right now other than what it takes for you to get thru.

Thanks, He just called and i could barely talk to him.... was about to cry and i figuared that it would be better if i didn't cry on the phone so i could only talk for a few minutes.. wheni was about to say bye he says ' i love you' i almost lost it...so i am sitting here crying, i think i will go to bed. I have to babysit my younger siblings tommrow. Momma is going to see Him and me and a few of the little ones will go to grannys, and i will babysit there. Thanks again.. :heart: :D

And, parenthetically,

DOC HARRIS[/quote] Doc, I had you on every term except this one. Had to break out the dictionary, again. I knew the gist, just not the actual.

Yes my dear your posts are noticed and taken very seriously.Your dedication and love of your animals comes across very strongly.As I don't have children of my own yet I would hope that my own daughter would have the compassion and heart that you do.Take care of yourself and don't try to be too brave as you should not have the weight of the world on your shoulders at this age; an age where you should still be doing kid things. We all get to grow up soon enough.And remember when things get tough you always have friends here to listen and support you.
Wanda

hillsdown":11nadmur said:
Yes my dear your posts are noticed and taken very seriously.Your dedication and love of your animals comes across very strongly.As I don't have children of my own yet I would hope that my own daughter would have the compassion and heart that you do.Take care of yourself and don't try to be too brave as you should not have the weight of the world on your shoulders at this age; an age where you should still be doing kid things. We all get to grow up soon enough.And remember when things get tough you always have friends here to listen and support you.
Wanda

Wanda...all I can say is...hugs to you... :heart:

Alice

cow_crazy_101":3o40u60v said:
Alice":3o40u60v said:

Thanks, He just called and i could barely talk to him.... was about to cry and i figuared that it would be better if i didn't cry on the phone so i could only talk for a few minutes.. wheni was about to say bye he says ' i love you' i almost lost it...so i am sitting here crying, i think i will go to bed. I have to babysit my younger siblings tommrow. Momma is going to see Him and me and a few of the little ones will go to grannys, and i will babysit there. Thanks again.. :heart: :D

I know what you are dealing with as I have been with Lyme for over 5 yrs. I believe a great many more of us have Lyme but attribute it to aging. I did until I really got sick & was diagnosed. I thought I was losing my mind at 46, and thought I had throat cancer. Never smoked. Also had more than 20 other terrible symptoms. I went to a support group on line for Lyme and found a Doc in Springfield MO. We hit it very aggressively. 4 different antibiotics for 6 weeks each, large doses. I haven't felt this good as I have for the past 6 months in 5 yrs. I just hope it's gone and not in remission.

This is very serious stuff that the AMA is just not aware of at the local level. My freind in OK was Diagnosed last summer. Both of our Docs claimed " We don't have that here". BS!!!
Neither was going to file the case with the CDC until I called and told them I will call the CDC. They then reported as required by feds.

My springfield Doc says Lyme may be the cause of Lou Gherigs and Multiple Sclerosis, as all his patients with these have tested positive for Lyme (He calls it Boreallia Borgdorfei) spelling may not be 100%.

I felt I needed to post this to make others aware. But cow crazy 101 if you wish to talk with someone about this for info or support please PM me. We all need help in times like this.

JMichal

Makes ya' wonder how many docs even test for Lyme.

Thanks for this info, JMichal.

Alice

I like the horse.How long have you had him?The calves look ok for now..Post photos when they get a bit older-Before and after stuff..This is just me,but I'd like a few more pounds on the horse..Again,just me,but fat is the best color of a horse..

The horse tends to get obese easily, which is why he is kept thin this time of year. By the thime the grass comes out he will be NICE and plump. I will defently post before and after pics of the calfs.

Latest posts