pic's of cows and my bull

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
heres a few pics of the cows grayson peeking out from behind dawg [yes i name my cows !!] grayson has little horns sticking out of his bangs now
IM001167.jpg

my young bull, he has grown alot this winter
IM001165.jpg

I love seeing pictures of these guys, brownmule. Your bull is looking chunky...good for you! And the little guy, what can I say.. :D

Alice

;-) I thought they were Yaks when I first saw the pictures, then I realized Yaks don't have that long of horns.
Maybe a cross, Yakorn

LOVE Grayson! What a face! Even with all that Highland hair, I bet things are chilly over your way. I'm so sick of the cold (and we aren't near as cold as y'all in WVa). Let's hope for an early spring!

what a cutie, love that look on his face. Are they Highland or Long Horn sorry I am green when it comes to breeds of Cattle, but they look good, anyway.....Chris

they are Scottish highlands really neat creatures.... there fur is soft not brittle ..i was surprised how soft they were ... Rose

I thought they were but not want to sound like an idiot in saying so, I have stroked Highland Cattle I remember them being soft.....Chris

Latest posts