Pics of calves

Help Support CattleToday:

HatCreekFan

Reaction score
Here's a few of this year's calves. The two standing REALLYCLOSE in the middle together are twins. Last year we had a set, and this year, another. THe only two times we've ever had twins! THose darn things know when you're trying to get a shot of several together, and immediately find their mamas.

cowsaug.jpg

Hey hatcreek,
thought this might make a cute avatar for you. Hope you don't mind.
cowsaug.jpg

HatCreekFan":d7icehi0 said:
Here's a few of this year's calves. The two standing REALLYCLOSE in the middle together are twins. Last year we had a set, and this year, another. THe only two times we've ever had twins! THose darn things know when you're trying to get a shot of several together, and immediately find their mamas.

Who/what's their sire? Kind of tan looking.

SCfarms":2tjqy6rt said:
I like that bull calf up in the right corner!!

Ya, clean, square, long...make a great show steer

Cert- awwwww, that's so cuuute! (okay, enough girlification) Thanks for the avatar cut/crop! I feel special!

:)

With the twins? Nope. Went out one day, and counted calves/mommas, and came up with an extra. :)

The sire of the calves is not a calving ease bull, but we didn't calve out any heifers this year, so no problems.

Looking good!
I really like the black with white patches one closest to the picture.

Nice calves Hat creek.

Nice to see a fellow Kentuckian on here. We are near Bowling Green, may I ask you general area?

We're between Owensboro and Hartford... slightly less than an hour from Bowling Green. Howdy, neighbor!

:)

certherfbeef":fm6w3ob9 said:
Hey hatcreek,
thought this might make a cute avatar for you. Hope you don't mind.
cowsaug.jpg

Certs

To quote my kids: You are sooo cool!

Bez

Latest posts