pics of 9 month old bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Fire Sweep Ranch

Reaction score
Took some pics of our Lock N Load embryo bull today. It is down right cold, so i just pulled my phone out and snapped some shots while he was up near the front. I have not looked at him since mid-November, with all that has been going on with my travels and such. He is growing nicely, there are a lot of things I like about him, and a few I do not. But no bull is perfect, and if we need clean up this fall I can use him by mid-January.
He is a Lock N Load x SS U Nights Misty donor cow owned by Lazy H before they dispersed. I bought three embryos, and all three stuck. We have a September heifer (with a white blaze) and a December bull calf.
These pics are unedited. He is naturally thick, the way I like my bulls. And he is an outcross for the most part (Legacy 5 generations back on the sire side).

ncaxs0.jpg

kej9ll.jpg

2gybprs.jpg

And just for laughs and giggles, here is a few shots of the heifers. The first one is a January Steel Force embryo heifer calf, Elsa. She is dog gentle and loves kids.
b3kf8w.jpg

and the heifers looking for the kids to come out and scratch them. Elsa is the rear on the far right, then a January Dream On embryo heifer, then a few May and one April calves.
2aj438h.jpg

He's looking nice :) Have you run him across scales at all recently?

I have to take the camera out tomorrow and take some year-end pictures as well.