Reaction score
A few pics of our cattle.

IMG2261.jpg

IMG2257_1.jpg

IMG2252.jpg

IMG2256.jpg

IMG2250.jpg

Nice animals.

I get to see them like that first hand as well but i am kinda like RP's as well as others..

Y'all keep posting pics of them good looking Red Polls and you'll have me looking for some when I get the fence finished. :D Really nice animals and that bull is indeed a good looking animal.

spoon":1zoqtne7 said:
Y'all keep posting pics of them good looking Red Polls and you'll have me looking for some when I get the fence finished. :D Really nice animals and that bull is indeed a good looking animal.

I'll be glad to fix you up with some good Red Polls. The bull is just an average bull. He does put the depth and capacity on his calves. He's probably are third best older bull.

I went to your website to look around. Nice site, good lookin cattle! I was in Osage county this summer for our Field Days event in Pawhaska, beautiful country.

CKC1586":1pdi1txq said:
I went to your website to look around. Nice site, good lookin cattle! I was in Osage county this summer for our Field Days event in Pawhaska, beautiful country.

Were only about 15 miles from Pawhuska so you were really close.

Did you attend the Cattlemen's Convention?
We stayed at the Settle Inn RV park. Sure enjoyed our stay in the area and seeing the Tall Prairie Perserve.

CKC1586":2gt6svmm said:
Did you attend the Cattlemen's Convention?
We stayed at the Settle Inn RV park. Sure enjoyed our stay in the area and seeing the Tall Prairie Perserve.

No we didn't make the convention.

GO RED POLLS !!!
Good job Jovid. Really nice looking cattle. I really do like what I see. We could do with those genetics over here. Im going to your website right now.
Keep it up !!

TNMasterBeefProducer":psad3778 said:
Jovid? Dont you just own half interest in those animals or are they "all" yours?

Some belong to me some belong to my granddaughter and some belong to a friend. One of the bulls is co-owned with another Red Poll breeder.

ALACOWMAN":fwxfaor2 said:
who care's looks like a great herd to invest in.

Thanks

We are trying to raise thick, deep bodied cattle with lots of muscle and spring of rib. Our cattle have to make it on grass with a little supplement during the winter.

TNMasterBeefProducer":2ynv27gd said:
Jovid? Dont you just own half interest in those animals or are they "all" yours?
TNMBP-

:roll: Is that a "necessary question", or are you just being TNMBP? What significance does the "interest" in the cattle have in relationship to the quality of breeding? :???:

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts