On the way home from town.
PIC_6439.jpg

PIC_6454.jpg

PIC_6452.jpg

PIC_6455.jpg

Sunset July 3
PIC_6509.jpg

PIC_6322.jpg

Things grow when it rains! Tom with the green colt.
SDC10528.JPG

My young McCallum cow dog King still seems to think laying under the horse is a good idea

:roll:

yeah.....
it is real pretty now....
and how I envy the rainfall....
we are in an awful drought and heatwave.....
but I could not survive your winters....

Jogeephus":31ojjezi said:
Nice pics thanks. Your dog is a trusting soul isn't he.

Jogeephus, your welcome.

As regards King and horses and getting stepped on I have to conclude he is an idiot. He has been stepped on 4 times so far and still seems to want more. :roll: :nod:

If he wasn't proving to be a helpful cow dog I wouldn't really care. :)

pdfangus":13c8di8h said:
yeah.....
it is real pretty now....
and how I envy the rainfall....
we are in an awful drought and heatwave.....
but I could not survive your winters....

We have been on the drought side of the fence to varying degrees for the last 15 years. Before we started to get moisture in April we had gone 23 months with less than 5 inches of total precip. So I can relate with what you are suffering and I know it sucks the big one.
Hope it rains soon PDF!

Yeah we are on the down hill slide now, days are getting shorter and winter is on it's way, so we are doing our best to enjoy the warm weather while it lasts. Winter is one of those things we deal with like it or not, the older I get the less I like it. We do get some pretty scenery in the winter to though. If your heatwave continues which it sounds like it might the only solace I can offer you is that it is probably more tolerable than 40 below with an 50 mph wind. :tiphat:

chrisy":11rye39w said:
great pic's thanks for sharing, and the dog looks like he is looking for somewhere cool to lay, but uses a stupid place.

Thank you Chrisy.

The other day we were moving pairs and we were letting them pair up after we had gone through a set of gates and it was raining and King decided to camp under a horse also, he was looking for someplace dry I guess. Before I snapped the shot he was leaning on Java's hind legs. That is Angela our summer intern from Germany, she gets a kick out of King also.

PIC_6534.JPG

Latest posts