PICs from farm show

Help Support CattleToday:

KHereford

Reaction score
Good weekend but cold Friday and Saturday. My son had to be the most photographed person there, he slept for over an hour each day on this bull. It was probably like sleeping on a warm waterbed.
farmshow1.jpg

farmshowTY.jpg

I cant get the pics any bigger, what am i doing wrong?

Was this in Springfield, MO? The stalls do not look familiar, that is why I am asking (hard to tell in the little pictures). We were at our Farm Show, known as Farm Fest around here, displaying cattle also. We sold a 10 month old bull, so did pretty good (the one on the far right in the pic with white back feet). We only had him and an 8 month old bull, sold the rest from home. It was COLD, so cold that we had a fake fire place set up in our display area that cranked out heat! Everyone came by to sit by our heater :D We also made homemade Chili in the crockpot on Saturday, and homemade Steak and Potato soup on Sunday (I love to cook with the crock pot on cold days), and had coffee on the entire time for who ever wanted some. It was fun to hand potential buyers a bowl of something hot while we talked about our bulls!
Here is our display:
farm_fest.jpg

Yes it was Farm Fest. I thought I had seen the sign on your trailer somewhere. Cool that some one else from the board was there with cattle. It was great when we got there Thursday, in the 80s but things changed Friday didnt they? We thought 45 didnt sound so bad but throw in rain and wind and it was flat out miserable. I really felt sorry for the guys in the 10 X 10 tents outside with no sides. I think this is our fourth year bringing cattle, how long have you been displaying? I cant say we got any bulls sold until the money is in the bank but we had great interest. I really wish they would keep it open a couple hours later on Friday and Saturday then let us leave around 2 on Sunday. Because of the weather Sunday was the best day but I would like to get back home before dark.