Pics 2014 bull calves & some girls

Help Support CattleToday:

Good looking stock. Really like how you brought those bulls along, in good condition but not all fattened up like a steer. Especially liked the "silhouette shot" of your cow. She's a dandy.

Thank you for all of the kind comments!! :tiphat:

Ken, Kate is coming along. She finally listens to me so I actually like her now. :D She is going to make a heck of a cow dog, but I need to go to a clinic with her so she learns properly and I lose my bad habits :hide: She will be a year old on Feb 2, and is still a puppy but she also has grown up a lot these past few months.

Now if only I can get her to leave the Kit Kat alone. When he enters the room she starts to vibrate and her little heart just pounds, I am afraid she will totally lose it one day and go insane. The Kit Kat, has had it with her as well, I have never in my life seen a dog this obsessive with anything. Nikki was crazy about her rubber balls at that age but never this neurotic.

3way I saw a lot of Pop a Top sons at farm fair and was very impressed, also a lot of heifers at the wish list sale were bred to him. I hope he does us well and I can get everyone that I want AI'd to him.

Thanks for sharing the pics... I love the bovines.. I would also love to get up there in that snow lol Keep your head up

HD,

That's a good looking set of bulls and heifers. Some of those bulls have great eye appeal. I have a great deal of respect for those of you who still have the passion to produce quality cattle up in those northern temps.

EC

hillsdown":2r08705k said:
Thank you for all of the kind comments!! :tiphat:

Ken, Kate is coming along. She finally listens to me so I actually like her now. :D She is going to make a heck of a cow dog, but I need to go to a clinic with her so she learns properly and I lose my bad habits :hide: She will be a year old on Feb 2, and is still a puppy but she also has grown up a lot these past few months.

Now if only I can get her to leave the Kit Kat alone. When he enters the room she starts to vibrate and her little heart just pounds, I am afraid she will totally lose it one day and go insane. The Kit Kat, has had it with her as well, I have never in my life seen a dog this obsessive with anything. Nikki was crazy about her rubber balls at that age but never this neurotic.

3way I saw a lot of Pop a Top sons at farm fair and was very impressed, also a lot of heifers at the wish list sale were bred to him. I hope he does us well and I can get everyone that I want AI'd to him.
Yes she sounds like she will be very good HD. My boy Jed is 2 yrs now but is still very immature but then he is a boy, he has strong heading instincts and he will sit and stay when told from a long way away which gives me control and I can send him either way so he is very usefull, I do have to watch him though he is like a magnet to cows and takes any opportunity to stalk them, he has very strong eye. I do like Kate she just has that look about her that says she is keen to do business.
Ken

Latest posts