Picked up new toy for a great deal

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I picked this up set up for a great deal from a farm auction in which the farmer was retiring. I drove it home never unhooked it. I think I will keep it hooked to that tractor all the time. Tractor is a JD 4755 bushhog JD but cant see exact model have to look closer but works like a charm.
Image is too big hers a link below
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z44 ... 732961.jpg

ResizedImage_1350262732961.jpg

Thanks. I love it only thing i can see wrong is ac needs charging and the fan motor sounds like a bearing is messed up and its going.

herefordlover":2jmave2q said:
look like out hx15 choper they love ceders up to about 3 or 4 in across i would loose the quick hitch when mowing befor u bend a shaft not a good day

Herefordlover I was thinking the same thing. I don't need to tear it up just yet lol I havent cut any trees just helping a friend chop some cotton plant stalks and corn stalks is all I have mostly done with it.

Looks good skyhigh! Powershift or quadrange? That is a perfect rig for shredding cornstalks. You don't have to say but I'm guessing you dropped at least 30 grand for that setup.

ohiosteve":2yeuajvh said:
Looks good skyhigh! Powershift or quadrange? That is a perfect rig for shredding cornstalks. You don't have to say but I'm guessing you dropped at least 30 grand for that setup.

Thanks Ohio.. Its powershift. No sir I paid $26,825

skyhightree1":a3xwuw84 said:
ohiosteve":a3xwuw84 said:

Sounds like a great deal.

By the way, that bush hog probably has 53 grease fittings :shock:
Get an electric grease gun!

shaz":7qym3gc4 said:
skyhightree1":7qym3gc4 said:
ohiosteve":7qym3gc4 said:

Sounds like a great deal.

By the way, that bush hog probably has 53 grease fittings :shock:
Get an electric grease gun!

It really does have alot of grease fittings I want santa to get me 1 lol

You can chain the quick hitch up. On both sides of the back of the cab you will either have two hooks or just the holes where they bolt. Can put a short loop of chain around the top of the hitch and hang it there. I do that on te older ones that seep down when they are shut off and also won't accidentally push the wrong leaver when working and let it into it. Nice too.

jedstivers":1m4j681z said:
You can chain the quick hitch up. On both sides of the back of the cab you will either have two hooks or just the holes where they bolt. Can put a short loop of chain around the top of the hitch and hang it there. I do that on te older ones that seep down when they are shut off and also won't accidentally push the wrong leaver when working and let it into it. Nice too.

1990 and I think it has around 4200 -4500 hours if i remember correctly I haven't used it much or the bushhog.. But I can surely tell you how many hours are on my combines lol. Great idea buddy...Thanks HD

Latest posts