pick one

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

These 2 year olds are from a very reputable Braford breeder. I'm getting one next week. Which do you like? This is the only pictures I have of them.

zirlottkim":g9n7shb6 said:
These 2 year olds are from a very reputable Braford breeder. I'm getting one next week. Which do you like? This is the only pictures I have of them.

Are the bulls located anywhere around Fort Pierce?

True Grit Farms":se65jzbn said:
zirlottkim":se65jzbn said:

Yep.

zirlottkim":30x00jvf said:
True Grit Farms":30x00jvf said:
zirlottkim":30x00jvf said:

Yep.

There all nice bulls then.

Don't know if it's the sand he's standing in..but 4 looks a little shallow healed.. which can cause some trouble with hoove growth, and leg problems. and will be hereditary..if your just keeping replacement heifers the top three will work

Number 3 for me but number 2 is nice also. Guess my deal with #3 is his white face. Nothing sells in my area like ANYTHING with a white face.good luck.

#1 for me. He is the type that will sire good steers and also good replacements IMO.

elkwc":3aiyn7pg said:
#1 for me. He is the type that will sire good steers and also good replacements IMO.
Yea, he is my fav too. But all of them look good to me.

I agree with the order that you placed them except I'd probably swap 3 & 4

I'm far from an expert, but I like #2 because the picture for #1 is at an oddish angle. 4 is my least favorite.

Lazy M":1niss64q said:
I like their facilities, too.

I've worked in them pens, and hunted the ranch many times growing up. Our family and the Judge were good friends, and the Judge literally saved my life. He gave me one chance to straighten up and do right, because of my family, and I did.
For that I'll always be grateful.

Latest posts