Pick Him apart!

Help Support CattleToday:

Flatbroke":snz8ggxh said:
Is it a typo his birth date is Jan 24 2015 so he is not quite 4 months old? :clap:

Well it's started.... yes it was typo its 1/24/2014.

I like him. He looks like my Ultra Black that we got nice calves from this year.

Pretty decent looking young bull, with no glaring holes.
When an animal turns it's head towards the camera it over emphasizes the size.
(That's why you should always hold a fish out in front of you when taking a picture.)
Masculine with decent scrotal size. I would like to watch him walk, but my 1st impression is I would probably like him
better in person.

He has terrible personal hygiene, his butt is dirty, his feet are muddy and apparently he doesn't get along well with others considering the rub on his head :lol: Other than the afore mentioned he looks pretty good.

gizmom

gizmom":1wujvrh4 said:
He has terrible personal hygiene, his butt is dirty, his feet are muddy and apparently he doesn't get along well with others considering the rub on his head :lol: Other than the afore mentioned he looks pretty good.

gizmom

Well I guess he's a "rescue" before I picked him up someone must've hit him up side the head knocked the s*** out of him and only way he could run was through the mud to get in my trailer... He probably said whew....I'm glad you made it. Hope to get him cleaned up before he cleans up! :D

Two things and neither of them are a deal breaker:

I think he could be a little thicker,

....and I feel like he's down in his pasterns more than I like..

over all a nice bull!

3waycross":31o4pe8m said:
Two things and neither of them are a deal breaker:

I think he could be a little thicker,

....and I feel like he's down in his pasterns more than I like..

over all a nice bull!

I agree, but I think he its probably more a case of a touch too much set in the hocks. A touch more bone would have helped for surface area for muscle attachment and his head could do with more character too, still a good commercial bull.