pic

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
Picture285.jpg

Nice pictures. Beautiful skyline.

What is that in the second?

first pic is a lot like the az skyline off my back porch almost every evening, the second pic ?????? tell us please :D

JHH":3dqoxr72 said:
Great pic of skyline. #2 is that a pic of wheat or oats in water or drainage ditch?

Glad someone elses thinks it is that too. We had a lot of areas that looked like that after I seeded and we got a couple of heavy downpours that washed most of the seed.

dun

dun":1nnbv6nf said:
JHH":1nnbv6nf said:
Great pic of skyline. #2 is that a pic of wheat or oats in water or drainage ditch?

Glad someone elses thinks it is that too. We had a lot of areas that looked like that after I seeded and we got a couple of heavy downpours that washed most of the seed.

dun

I thought it looked like wheat or oats, but I didn't figure I'd say anything and be the lone duck.

Jake":15si5mgw said:
dun":15si5mgw said:
JHH":15si5mgw said:

dun

I thought it looked like wheat or oats, but I didn't figure I'd say anything and be the lone duck.

JHH looks to have more guts then you or I, huh Jake

dun

dun":d7gc7ya7 said:
Jake":d7gc7ya7 said:
dun":d7gc7ya7 said:
JHH":d7gc7ya7 said:

dun

JHH looks to have more guts then you or I, huh Jake

dun

anymore on here I just keep my mouth shut. I read what everybody has to say but keep my mouth shut because I'd probably cause trouble. But I will agree he has more guts than us two. I'll just have to start posting again I guess.

J&T gets the prize, he or she was the closest.

its just a swarm of waterbugs congregating at the edge of the pond.

Latest posts