Help Support CattleToday:

CopeMan

Reaction score
Let me know what you think of him

Bob_1.JPG

Bob_2.JPG

Bob_3.JPG

Isomade":343m2giv said:
Nice bull. You said had, did you sell him?

Yes Isomade I sold him to a Limousin breeder this summer to make Limi-Flex. I had to make way for a Brangus bull Im getting.

man he is as long as a bad dream , he is a nice looking bull, Im curious , what was his frame hieght if you were to know. Some of the SAV bulls are siring very moderate offspring .

He was prolly a 5.5 Id say. His calves are very moderate. He actually had a BW of 3. And to true SAV form he was a moderate bull. Ill post a pic of a few of his Ultrablack calves on there Brangus mommas

Nice smooth looking bull, he looks a bit stronger behind the shoulder than a lot of the Bismarck's I've seen. We've had a couple, got a nice 21month old calved out this am and should have a few calves by her flush brother this spring, probably about 20 or so. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater probably can only see it if you're able to log onto facebook, sorry about that.

I like the looks and the idea of the heifer calves. PM me if you still have them and want to sell. I was near your house last week but didnt even think about it.

Nice bull! We ai'd a bunch of our angus cows to Bismark hoping he'll add a bunch of length to the calves like that.

Thanks everyone for all the kind comments. He was a very impressive bull phenotypically. He was used as a herd sire where I bought him from, I dont really know what his performance was as far as ultrasound data and IMF and REA. But all that matters is what he produced and the pictures arent lying. His calves are good, soggy, long, moderate cattle. If I ever need another Angus bull, Im not gonna think twice about hitting up Schaffs Angus Valley for another Bismark or Net Worth son. As of right now Im going to concentrate on straight reg. Brangus for awhile. I sure do miss that bull tho, his disposition was so good, that I literally walked him onto the trailer of the guy who bought him, then I got in the trailer with him to re-tag his ear with the guys tags. That gentle!!!

Latest posts