**Photos Added** New additions

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Just thought I'd share my news.... On the 26th October my heifer calved to Shadybrook Scotty 83K, red little white heifer calf. I'm very pleased!
Also at the female sales over the past 2 days bought a cow (by Chatswood Park Winning Drive) with calf at foot and semen, and a heifer 9by Trevino Wilbur 1st) in calf. So a very successful few days!
Will post pictures soon...

Thanks Bek... I'm pretty excited to finally have something under my own prefix!!

Some photos from today...

Introducing Killala Katie Scarlett (by Shadybrook Scotty 83K(imp Can.))...
Killala_Katie_Scarlett.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

K. Katie Scarlett with mum, Springwood Station Donna z17 (by Broughton Park Baron 2)...
IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

And also introducing Belmore Rosette z82 (by Trevino Wilbur 1st out of Belmore Chelsea), ~3mths in calf to Belmore Jackal z297 (by The Grove Kookaburra)...
IMG_0993.jpg

Congratulations Killala! You have a beautiful baby there. I myself am partial to the red and whites rather than roans. Love her mum too. Well done on securing that heifer, she's a beauty. Do you have a pic of the cow you bought?

Thanks Keren. The cow and calf are yet to arrive- we couldn't fit them on our truck. I will definitely get pictures when they arrive though, can't make up my mind what to think about the calf!

Australian Cattleman":4uowog74 said:
Nice rich red heifer. Probably the grand champ at Adelaide one day.

Lol, now don't get my hopes up Colin! (I've already thought of that :oops: ) :roll: :lol:

Latest posts