Photographs

Help Support CattleToday:

I had the "add image" thingy for 2 days last week. Then it went away again. It's strange. If I get on here with my company issued iPhone, it's always there, but all my pics are on my personal phone. :bang:

Does anybody know why it comes and goes? Mine went away after the CT update except for those 2 days last week... strange. :?

I use a laptop. Ever since the update, the post-image thing has been gone.

I don't do very well with the click this, highlight that, click on this and hold it while clicking on that, then post then click the url, then backspace. Wayyy too complicated for this not-tech-savvy person. :(

It's a $5.83 a month now to get a premium package from Photobucket. It is really nice and easy to use. If you don't have the money the answer is simple, just buy some scratch off tickets at the gas station and use the winnings. Problem solved.

OK, I have the "add image" - so I tried it. It uses Postimg, but using this method the pic comes out little & people have to click on it.
If you just go to Postimg.cc, upload your pic, after it says it is uploaded, go down and it will have lots of URL options. Click the little icon to the right of all the writing for "Hotlink for Forum", come back to this site & click paste:

You get nice big picture. This is the Monk seal I walked up to, thought it was dead, went to touch it & a wave hit it in face. Picked up face with great big eyes looking at me. Oops - stay away.

ohiosteve":38mqpjq2 said:
It's a $5.83 a month now to get a premium package from Photobucket. It is really nice and easy to use. If you don't have the money the answer is simple, just buy some scratch off tickets at the gas station and use the winnings. Problem solved.

or you could use a free hosting service.

Latest posts