photobucket

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
Has anyone had any trouble trying to put up photo's from photobucket onto the forum, every time I try now it says it can't tell how big the photo is so wont post. What has happened to our photo albums on here.???

chrisy":10ojuxww said:
Has anyone had any trouble trying to put up photo's from photobucket onto the forum, every time I try now it says it can't tell how big the photo is so wont post. What has happened to our photo albums on here.???
I'm guessing Macon is working thru some problems and has taken them offline for now.

this is a test.

It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.

nope! doesnt work for me either.

Tried it yesterday and got the same problem. Reduced its size in the bucket and still got the same problem. Tried uploading into the dreaded photo section of ranchers but got another error also. Finally uploaded via the attachment option.

Jogeephus":33twe2cj said:
Tried it yesterday and got the same problem. Reduced its size in the bucket and still got the same problem. Tried uploading into the dreaded photo section of ranchers but got another error also. Finally uploaded via the attachment option.

When I try that it says that the file is too big :mad: .

Larry

larryshoat":294svdyo said:
Jogeephus":294svdyo said:

When I try that it says that the file is too big :mad: .

Larry

Crop it, compress it, resize it in Office Picture Manager or other photo editing software.