Photobucket is working again.

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":x9b6ql0l said:
Did they change their policy about wanting money for your photo hostages?
I think maybe you have to pay them only if you want it ad-free. I think I read that at one point. It's like the Byzantine Empire over there. I finally got a pic uploaded there and tried to post it and got some further instructions on some sort of third party hosting film flam and I gave up.

I paid up a few months ago and it started working great. I know if someone pays me I'll do a better job for them than I will for someone who wants me to work for free.

ga.prime":2pogevj3 said:
Jogeephus":2pogevj3 said:
Did they change their policy about wanting money for your photo hostages?
I think maybe you have to pay them only if you want it ad-free. I think I read that at one point. It's like the Byzantine Empire over there. I finally got a pic uploaded there and tried to post it and got some further instructions on some sort of third party hosting film flam and I gave up.

A while back I posted a link that would bypass their restriction by putting an app on your computer. I did this and was able to continue to post photo bucket pictures in spite of their attempts to charge but after all the hassle they caused me to that point I pretty much stopped using it.

I feel like the Glory days of the internet where everything was free is coming to an end. I think Photobucket offers a really good service and I'm willing to pay them for it.

ohiosteve":146aid22 said:
It's been working great for me too, got some good pictures of the lovely spring weather we've been having.
I see you got your mower out and ready to go :lol:

Latest posts